The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Price Drop: Leica M2 body w/Ever Ready case & Leica M8/M9 Battery

B

blindrobert

Leica M2, CLA'd by Youxin Ye last fall (2011). Great working condition with no mechanical issues, includes what I think is the original spool (marked M), no dents or dings on the body, covering intact with no blistering or chips, 2 small scuffs on rear door (bottom and right edge near top), see pics, no body cap, no sync caps, clean/bright viewfinder. Includes brown leather Leica "Ever Ready" case with leather strap - sorry I didn't include pics of the case. Nice, stitching is intact, no tears, just beautiful, old, brown leather.

I have put a few rolls through the M2 with no problems. Price includes shipping in lower 48, split paypal fees (deduct 1.5% for gift option). $900

Battery for Leica M9: $50 only charged and depleted a few times. Perfect working order and cosmetics. No box.

Last edited:
B

blindrobert

Camera price dropped to $900, edited description to include the leather "ever ready" case.

M8/M9 battery price dropped.

B

blindrobert

Final price $850 delivered in the lower 48. Less 1.5% for paypal gift (I have references).

D

doctor.j

BlindRobert,

PM me. Ready to close on the M2 + bag.

-doctor.j