The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GH2, impeccable provenance, 14-140 HD lens, Oly 45/1.8, Panny 14/2.5

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I have for sale a perfect, low actuation, unhacked, latest firmware GH2 body, LNIB. It has been owned by none other than Jack F. himself, and me, both of us briefly!

It is in perfect condition.

See some terrible images here:

http://kitlaughlin.com/bodypress/Panasonic_14-140_lens/

The body is $SOLD. I eat the PP fees, and I FREE SHIP to you using International Registered Post, with delivery confirmation, a 7-10 day service between Australia and the US.

As well, see the 14–140 HD lens (no box). SOLD

And a perfect LNIB Oly 45/1.8; razor sharp wide open and a lens I will miss. SOLD

Finally for today, a Panny 14/2.5, another lovely µ4/3rds lens. LNIB, Price: $189

I would love to bundle to save shipping costs, so make me an offer. Lowball ones will be ignored politely, naturally. Cheers to all, Kit

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
All lenses are sold. I have an Oly 12/2 on its way to me, lost in the postal system somewhere, and I will put that up for sale as soon as it arrives.

Thanks to everyone! Regards, Kit