The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9, Noctilux, 21lux, 75cron

Steve Fines

Hi,

This is round one. More to come inc. 35 fle and lots of doodads.

Pics of all items are at:

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/231368/1/Leica Stuff?h=d4c658

1. Noctilux 0.95 $10,600

I am the original owner of this lens. It is about a year old. Elements are pristine, focus is smooth, works perfectly.

From being carried and used there are some small marks on the body - I've tried to show all angles on the photos. Nothing more than a slight bit of paint wear at most, but for a lens of this value I want the buyer to have a good look.

Comes with all the stuff a new one comes with. Payment is by wire transfer only. For now it ships to the US only, US registered mail insured with a signature on delivery.

Of note - many folks that buy one of these have to send in their M9 and the lens to have them calibrated together. This typically takes 6 weeks or so. I've used two and both required this. If you'd like to save the time the M9 that I'm selling has been calibrated with this lens and focuses perfectly.

2. Steel M9 $5,600

Used but in great shape Leica M9 camera. Comes with all the stuff a new one comes with. In addition I will include 4 extra batteries (2 Leica, 2 Pearstone).

Camera works perfectly with no issues. It does have some marks that I have tried to show in the photos - these are primarily where the shoulder strap rubbed on the ends of the body and a small scratch above the Menu button. None of these are palpable and in no away affect the camera's function.

Payment is by wire transfer only. For now it ships to the US only, US registered mail insured with a signature on delivery.

3. 75/2 Summicron $3500

This is the latest version of the 75/2 lens.

I purchased it used about a year ago and then had it CLA'd by Leica.

Some small rubs / marks on the body from being in the camera bag. Elements are clean, focusses smoothly, works perfectly.

Payment is by wire transfer only. For now it ships to the US only, US registered mail insured with a signature on delivery.

4. 21 / 1.4 Summilux $6,700

Great condition. Works perfectly, some small marks from being in the camera bag. Elements are clean.

Comes with everything a new one comes with.

Steve Fines

Hi,

Lots of questions but no takers so I'm dropping prices a little.

Noctilux - $10,300
M9 - $5500 forgot to mention this has about 3800 clicks.
75'cron - $3200
21'lux - $6400

shaunmlavery

Just in case anyone runs into Steve selling anything again, he's a great seller! I bought these extra batteries off of him and a great transaction. Got a follow-up email the day they arrived just to ensure everything was ok!

Thanks