The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Zeiss ZM 25/2.8 Biogon

Braeside

Hi Kit, I'm sure you won't! - I just ordered one for my GXR A12M as I had sold my M8 recently and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. I'm a great fan of the Zeiss lenses.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Thanks David; I am sure that I will love the lens (and the EFOV), but up until getting this particular lens, the GXR was looking amazingly economical.

I did once have a full stable of Leica-R and Zeiss lenses for the 5D and 1Ds, from 15 to 180, so I know what a slippery slope I'm on...

Anyhow, I am congratulating myself for not posting a WTB for the Leica M 28 Elmarit!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
@ DN: I did not not see that review!

(that's a philosopher's joke, as I am sure you know!). Very nice review, and a member here might have one for me; we'll see.

Braeside

Kit, the new one I ordered yesterday just turned up! - Thanks FFordes, great service as usual. This is the first brand new lens I have bought in M mount ever. Up until now I have been fortunate to find very good used Leica/Zeiss/CV lenses.

Of course after a brilliant sunny day yesterday, it as dull and drench as could be now that I have a new lens to play with!

Good luck with your intended purchase.