The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fotoman 6x12 w/ 58xl SA

NicholasRab

With a bit of reluctance I am selling my Fotoman. It's been a great camera for me, but I have come to the conclusion that personally I do far better work with digital. I am the original owner of the camera, have had it for about 4 years. Its in excellent shape, some very light signs of wear around the edges as can be seen in the photos. Includes viewfinder and mask.

Not sure if there is much interest in this sort of equipment around here, nor how to price it. I'll start at $2000, which seems reasonable to me, but who knows. This price is shipped to your door in the lower 48, including paypal fees.

I'd be interested in partial trade for cambo SW gear, or sub $10k digibacks. Or if you just want to send an Alpa stc... :thumbup:

Any questions, just ask.

NicholasRab

In response to some questions: The camera is 120 film only, no 220.

Also I had requests for example photographs from the camera. I'm not quite sure how my skill using this tool matters, but I guess it does give an idea of the angle of view of 58mm on 6x12...