The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

THINGS FOR SALE: Ricoh, Leica, Fuji,

kzphoto

I am moving and need some money, so I am trying to sell a few items. No trades please, unless you have a 28 Summicron. I prefer to sell within the US. If there is gear left here after a few days, I'll start to reply to the international inquires

***SOLD*** Ricoh GXR A12 28mm f/2.5 Module with 40.5 B+W UV MRC and Hood, I should have boxes and papers for everything. Near mint, some usage marks on the body, glass / mechanics are great - $500 shipped, $475 cash.

***SOLD*** Leica 24mm f/2.8 Elmarit with Leica UVa 55mm filter, hood and rear cap, no boxes, cases or papers. Lens has light use marks where the hood attaches, missing red dot. Nothing which would effect picture taking. It sure hasn't hampered mine - $2300 shipped, $2200 Cash.

Leica 50mm f/2.5 Summarit With UV 39mm MRC filter, 3rd party hood - I realized that I own 3 50mm lenses. I don't need this one, so it should go. Lens has flawless glass and EXC - cosmetics. A few small paint loss marks on the aperture ring and focus tab. Works really well on the Leica M4 -- balance is phenomenal and the focus is rapid. $1100 shipped / $1050 cash.

Fuji GW690iii with B+w UV MRC filter. Bottom has small chip in plastic, vertical alignment is slightly out, Glass is clean, body is plastic, has small cosmetic scratches here and there. -- $500 shipped, $450 cash.

***SOLD*** Fuji Klasse 38mm f/2.6 Black with small carrying pouch (non-branded). Has a few small usage marks but everything works great, flawless glass. $120 shipped, $100 cash

Leica UV/IR 39mm Filter $30 + Shipping

FREE THINGS (for the cost of shipping):
***AWAY TO A NEW HOME***Konica BIG MINI F with a bad battery door cable. Camera shoots fine, but you can't switch functions / flash modes.

***GOODBYE, GOOD SIR.***Konica BIG MINI A4 - All functions work, the camera just needs a new home.

Photos to follow!

Last edited:

kzphoto

Should have removed the filter: It has some scratching in the dead center of the filter about 2mm across. I don't own an M8, so I'm unsure if it affects image quality but I wouldn't chance it. I'll throw it in the box for whomever wants the 50 f/2.5 Summarit.

kzphoto

I'd prefer to sell this lens here rather than eBay, or trade it for a v4/tabbed 50 Summicron + Cash as needed.
My lens has the hood, hood cap, case, and filter.
Open to offers as well.