The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/T (Can) Nikon 200/2 VR1

robmac

Am considering (heaven help me) parting ways with my primo Nikon 200/2 Vr1 aka "Chubby". Is in Mint or Mint- shape, no glass or mechanical nasties. Glass clean. I'm 2nd owner, CDN model and ideally a CDN buyer for shipping purposes.

Might be odd "where was that little mark?" usage blemish somewhere on barrel, but I can't find any. Comes with all original accessories including carrying case, stock foot, lens hood, leatherette hood cover, box, etc.

Also included is an RRS replacement foot and the must-have a) Folgers lens cover (for when shade on) and an aftermarket lens cover for when hood removed (or reversed on body). The latter is MUCH better than the stock PITA leatherette cap.

Price would be C$3950 and buyer pays insured shipping by their preferred method and, if applicable, PP fees. Payment by PP, certified cheque (must clear) or EMT.

Will also part trade for a 24/1.4G or possibly 14-24G + cash of course.

My postal code is B0N 1C0 and parcel would be roughly 6lbs w/ outer box at 19"x14"x16" (to allow for crush zone) for shipping estimate purposes.

Not often you see one of these for sale in Canada, so drop me line if seriously interested and before I change my @#$% mind. Check my feedback here, but more so on FM as Conner999 or Ebay as Kumara999 (both 100%).

Emails please

robmac

Trade options removed, open to US & Canadian buyers. If you think of a Nikon lens that is 36MP-ready, this is certainly one of them ;>

Price tweak to $3900 - nice round number.

Last edited: