The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 Classic Color Skopar with LH-2 hood & M adaptor

Braeside

New year sale at Braeside: I am selling my lovely small CV 35mm Classic LTM f2.5 Color Skopar lens, complete ready to go.

I will include a Voigtlander LTM to M adaptor (Type II) which brings up the correct frame lines, and has been hand coded for a Leica M8/M9, the coding is not required if you are using a non digital Leica rangefinder.

I also include the optional larger metal Voigtlander LH-2 lens shade. Normally £60 new.

The original boxes, original miniature lens shade and lens caps front and rear are included.

This lens is well thought of, though as I know myself there can be good and poor copies. This is a good copy, the first one I bought was out of collimation, but this one is absolutely fine.

All of the above were bought new by myself and have been lovingly looked after. I am a non smoker, and look after my gear.

If you have any questions please ask.

I am looking for £299 PayPal for the complete deal: Lens, hood and adaptor.
I will not split the items.

Carriage at cost, within the UK I will send Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Last edited: