The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Hasselblad H4D-40 w/ 80mm Lens and EXTRAS!

B

brian8121

Up for sale is my much loved but seldom used Hasselblad H4D-40 kit with 80mm HC 2.8 Lens. The body has under 4000 shutter actuations, the 80mm lens has under 1800. The camera yields wonderful files, but at the moment it's a lot more than I need (I'm not a professional, and lately I've been using my Leicas almost exclusively). Please message me with any questions or requests for more photos.

* Hasselblad H4D-40 40 megapixel medium format digital camera (viewfinder, body and back), with all body and back caps. Body has under 4000 actuations. Camera has been updated to the latest firmware. Body serial number 70VS*****

* 80mm 2.8 HC lens w/ hood, body and lens caps, and B+W 010 UV Haze MRC filter. Lens has under 1800 actuations. Lens serial number 7CS******.

* 2 rechargeable Hasselblad H lithium battery grips (original and a spare, both hold a good charge)

* 1 Hasselblad CR-123 battery grip (model 43340, takes three CR123s)

* Battery charger w/ international adaptor plugs

* Hasselblad original strap

* 8gb Sandisk card

* Hasselblad plastic protective bottom cover for H cameras, part #3053342

* Really Right Stuff L-plate for H-cameras (mint condition just purchased this month)

* Original box for the body and 80mm lens kit

* PDFs of instruction manual for H4D and PDF of instructions for Phocus on DVD

Everything functions perfectly.

Lens is in mint condition, barrel shows little to no wear, glass is perfect with no scratches, haze, fungus or any other defects.

H4D Body and back are in perfect working order. A few signs of wear on the body, back and viewfinder from normal use. Screen is in mint condition. Please message me if you'd like close up photos of any wear marks.

Selling the entire kit for $15,300 US (by Paypal), $15,000 by bank wire, or best reasonable offer. US and Canada buyers only please. Insured ground shipping within US is included in the price (Canadian buyers please contact me for a shipping quote and please also note that I will not declare the item at a lower price). Item will ship within 48 hours of payment clearance. If paying by Paypal, I will only ship to the address associated with the account (no exceptions). Please PM me for offers/details.

Money back if camera, back, lens, or any other kit components do not work as described (return must be made within 7 days of delivery to buyer, item must be shipped back fully insured with a tracking number, please contact me within 3 days or receiving it). However no returns allowed if the buyers simply changes his/her mind (returns are only for working condition and inaccurate description). Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm new to GetDPI (a longtime lurker), but I have an excellent reputation on the big auction site with extensive experience selling high-end camera gear, mostly Leica. I have a perfect seller feedback rating. My user ID on the auction site is "breakupyourband", message me through the auction site if you need to verify that it's me.

Last edited:
B

brian8121

Bump. Price reduction: $15100 PayPal, $14800 bank wire, shipped

B

brian8121

Price reduction!

$14,750 Paypal, $14,450 bankwire. Shipped and insured within the USA. US shipping only. Thanks for looking!

B

brian8121

Can anyone help w/ etrigan63's request? Just kidding of course, I don't condone bank robbery hahaha

B

brian8121

Price reduced: $14,500 Paypal or $14200 bank wire, shipped+insured. Make me an offer, I'm motivated to sell.

B

brian8121

Final price reduction: $14,000 Paypal, $13750 bank wire + split shipping

price reduction: $14,000 Paypal, $13750 bank wire + split shipping to the US only

Let's get this thing sold!

Last edited: