The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS

agoglanian

Price: $840.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority - FREE

I'm selling this lens mostly because I don't have a great need for it as I cannot use it on both of my cameras, but also because work has been slow and I could use some extra funds to help with the bills. I got it with my 7D and it is in outstanding condition. Under strong light I noticed there are some tiny specs of dust internally (apparently this is a widespread problem) but in the several hundred frames I've shot with this lens not one image has shown any form of dust. You all know the image quality this lens can produce, I was not disappointed in the least bit.

Functionally it is perfect and the focus is spot on with my 7D.

It will come in the original box and includes both caps, as well as the OEM Canon hood (EW-83J).

The price is OBO, so please contact me if you are interested. I would consider a 17-40L + cash in trade. I don't really use zooms anymore, but I also don't have anything wider than 24mm right now, and sometimes it would be nice to go really wide when the need arises. However preference will be given to a straight sale.

*Note: I realized after I posted the image that I forgot to clean the front element, there was a smudge on the glass that looks like dust. I cleaned it off afterwards, the internal dust I mentioned is almost microscopic