The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander M-Mount Lenses Mint Condition

glennedens

Excellent condition Voigtlander lenses, they've seen very little use, $3,750.00 if someone is interested in everything:

1) Voigtlander Heliar 12mm F5.6, Screw Mount, Standard Hood, M-Mount Adapter, 12mm viewfinder and Box asking: $500.00

2) Voigtlander Super Wide Aspherical Skopar 15mm F4.5, Screw Mount, Standard Hood , M-Mount Adapter, 15mm View Finder, VL-1 Case for Lens & View Finder and Box asking: $450.00

3) Voigtlander Snap Shot Skopar 25mm F4.0, MC, Screw Mount, Standard Hood, M-Mount Adapter and Box asking: $300.00

4) Voigtlander Nokton, 35mm F1.2, M Mount, Standard Hood and Box, asking: $825.00

5) Voigtlander Color Skopar, 35mm F2.5, Pancake II, M Mount, w/LH-5 Hood and Boxes, asking: $400.00

6) Voigtlander Nokton Classic, 40mm F1.4 MC, M Mount, LH-4 Hood and Boxes, asking: $425.00

7) Voigtlander Heliar Classic, 250 Year Special Edition, 50mm F2, M Mount, w/Standard Hood, ("ONLY 1500 MADE!") No Original Box, asking: $800.00

8) Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 Color Heliar Screw Mount, Standard Hood , M-Mount Adapter and Box, asking: $325.00

Feedback on EBay "bluelunasea" 100% positive. Not sure why GetDPI lists me as a "new member" I've been here a long time :)

Thank you,

Glenn

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Glen, the 'new member' thing is just related to your number of posts, AFAIK.

Where were you a week ago???? I have just bought the two UWAs new from cameraquest...

PM sent, too

glennedens

Thanks everyone for the interest, I'm getting back to everyone in order. I should have added to the original post that all lenses are black body versions. Prices include Paypal fees but do not include shipping. All have original boxes except the 50mm f2 250th Anniversary Heliar Collapsable. I hope to have photos up shortly.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area since a number of folks have asked.

Thank you,

Glenn

Last edited:

glennedens

Thank you everyone for the interest. The 12mm, 15mm and 75mm are sold. There is pending interest on the two 35's and 40. The 25 and 50 are available and I'll update as soon as I know for certain about the two 35's and the 40.

Thanks,

Glenn