The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro Film Trays

Looking for anyone who has some trays for this scanner - looking for the 35mm and MF trays.

The trays I'm looking for are;

FH-P1
SH-P1
UH-P1 with HA-P1 or HA-P2

I know these are hard to find but hoping someone has a dead unit and no longer needs the trays or has a lead on procuring them.

I am willing to pay top dollar for these :bugeyes:

Thanks,

carl-b

Hi Joe
I was going to link to a set on ebay in greece, but think you have already found that set? As a Joe has already asked about them :)

I will have a look through some of the uk photographic shops that deal with used equipment for you.

Hi Joe
I was going to link to a set on ebay in greece, but think you have already found that set? As a Joe has already asked about them :)

I will have a look through some of the uk photographic shops that deal with used equipment for you.
Yes - I saw those but they are from a different model and carry different part #'s so my guess is they won't work on the Pro.

Appreciate the help Carl.

Cheers,

ReeRay

Take a look at the Yahoo Multi pro forum. I do believe that someone currently has a defunct Multi pro and is selling off trays as you require. In any event frequently on this forum parts become available.