The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H2 Kit with Leaf Aptus 65 Back

wiregen

Up for sale is my Beloved Hasselblad H2, with a Leaf Aptus 65 Digital Back.

Asking $8500 Net I'll accept paypal, money order, bank transfer. Paypal I'll split the fees.
Possible Trades If you have the same mount or equiv for a Hasselblad V system I might be interested if the price is right. I'm also looking for the following Canon Lenses, 200mm f/2 IS, 85mm f/1.2, 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II.

I have bought/sold a lot on FredMiranda. My seller profile is here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/80340

Hasselblad H2 comes with body/viewfinder/. I've misplaced the caps on the body.

Hasselblad CR-123 battery grip I'll thrown in a box of CR123s with it also.

Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8 lens Great condition, no haze, scratches, scuffs. comes with caps & hood.

Leaf Aptus 65 digital back Firmware version on it is 4.7, 46932 Actuations recorded on the back. Comes with battery & Charger

Here are the photos.