The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU/Worldwide): Mamiya 200mm f/2.8 APO "Bokeh King" ** LNIB **

N

nightfire

I originally bought this pristine, like new Mamiya 200/2.8 APO for a portrait project which never happened. Since I rarely use this focal length in general shooting (and grab my more compact 150/3.5 if necessary), this great lens has basically been sitting around idle. So I'm putting it up for sale now.

Since I've only ever used this killer lens for a couple of out-of-the-window-test-shots, condition is as "nearly mint" as possible. No chips, scratches, marks, fungus, whatever - no issues whatsoever. The focus ring and aperture clicks work smooth and buttery, clean blades, clean glass, clean everything.

The lens and its external hood come complete with both original caps and documents in the original packaging. I'll ship worldwide by DHL from Germany with track&trace; please PM me for the shipping costs to your country.

Price is 750 euros plus shipping. Payment by bank wire transfer or PayPal (+3.4% fees).

I have a 100% seller rating on eBay and have done several transactions on this forum and over at LuLa. Feel free to PM me if you need any more information or pictures.

Thanks for looking!