The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4 Chrome (rebuilt by DAG), Bessa R4A and Nikon FE2

kosta_dm

Listing some gear I have to sell as i'm moving onto a single camera/lens project for a year so I'd rather all this stuff was getting some good use.

Cameras:

1) Leica M4 - asking $1250AUD including shipping/paypal.

Bought early last year, has had about a dozen rolls through it. Was rebuilt by DAG in 2009 (I have receipt) and works like a charm.
A very beautiful camera, a nice clean example that is built to be used.
It has the M3 film advance and has been slimmed down to be the minimalistic photography tool it was designed to be. Preview lever and self-timer levers removed for a smooth body and lens release guard added.
comes with original body cap and manual.

2) Bessa R4a - $600AUD including shipping/paypal..

picked this up at the end of the year and put two rolls thru it. works very well and the AE mode is tops.
Excellent close to new condition.
Comes in original box with manual and body cap.

3) Nikon FE2 body - $180AUD including shipping/paypal.

Black, excellent condition for it's age, working very well.

4) Nikon 50mm 1.4 AIs - $300AUD including shipping/paypal.

mint condition, looks like it was never used. comes with original box and papers.

5) Zeiss 50mm C-sonnar ZM Silver - $950AUD including shipping/paypal.

This lens is like new in the box and comes with original caps and a cokin silver UV filter. A beautiful lens and I will regret selling this, but I can't bear it sitting there being used. Bought new last year.

Will post up pics soon! Offers of interest welcome.

kosta_dm

well I can't start my project until this stuff goes! i'll get the last photos up within a couple of days, but these have got to go! here's your chance to get a hot M body or a sweet fe2!

thrice

Damn that M4 looks good. If I wasn't shooting film on a blad and 4x5" I'd be all over it.