The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 500 C/M Chrome + 5 lenses (50, 80, 120, 150, 250) + 2 backs + etc

navdra

Time has come to part with my Hasselblad set. It hasn’t seen any action in more than a year and I don’t see it happening in the future – I have other things on my mind than film photography. Here we go:

1. Hasselblad 500 C/M Chrome body /$600/, near mint, 'DEMO UNIT – NOT FOR SALE' title on one side (rare!, I really liked it), functioning perfectly; equipped with Acute Matte D 42204 screen /$200/ (have ‘normal’ as backup) and matching chrome WLF; both front & back body caps… almost forgot – it also has original 2” wide rubber backed shoulder strap /$40/ (the most comfortable original; also near mint); also have original tripod quick-release /$30/ and flash shoe /$15/
2. NC-2 prism – beat up, but perfectly working /$60/
3. A-12 backs – 2 of these, both chrome, one near mint /$150/, other has discoloration on rotating knob chrome and some wear on black handle /$120/; both resealed, serviced, working perfectly (even that red-white thingie that is a problem for lots of A-12s)
4. Distagon f/4 50 mm C Black /$500/ – near mint (would be mint if there isn’t 0,2x1,0 cm scratch on lower part of barrel), very clean glass, little trapped dust seen in harsh LED light, perfectly working; comes in original plastic
5. Planar f/2.8 80 mm C Black /$500/ – mint, both original caps, glass looks perfect, minimal dust trapped inside, perfectly working
6. S-Planar f/5.6 120 mm C Black /$650/ – near mint (normal wear marks seen on close inspection around rings), very clean glass, little trapped dust, perfectly working, original back cap (front has Nikon 52 on adapter)
7. Sonnar f/4 150 mm C Black /$400/ – near mint (normal wear), very clean glass with little trapped dust seen only in harsh light, perfectly working, original back cap (front has Nikon 62 on adapter)
8. Sonnar f/5.6 250 mm C Silver /$450/ – good (normal wear and few barrel scratches), glass very clean with minimal dust inside, working perfectly
9. Filters & rest:
• Hasselblad B57 CZ Proxar f=0,5 m /$50/ (very clean, original plastic caps)
• Hasselblad B50 81B /$30/ (very clean, original plastic caps)
• Hasselblad B50 1x CR3 -0 /$10/; Hasselblad B50 1,5x Y -0,5 /$10/; Hasselblad B50 2x YG -1 /$10/; Hasselblad B50 4x O -2 /$10/ (these four in original plastic caps; pretty clean)
• Hasselblad 63 UV /$5/ (pretty nice beside one barely noticeable crack right on the edge of glass; jeez, just dropped it and now that crack is no longer ‘barely’ noticable)
• Hasselblad Filter 63/Red /$40/ – like new, original packaging (packaging is beaten up)
• Hasselblad Filter 63/Yellow /$40/ – like new, original packaging (packaging is beaten up)
• Hasselblad Filter 63/Green /$40/ – like new, original packaging (packaging is beaten up)
• B+W Proline S.8 KR3 1.2X MRC (81C) /$30/ – very clean, original packaging + plastic box
10. Lens hoods:
• Hasselblad 150 – good, normal wear /$30/
• Hasselblad 50 – very good, normal wear /$30/
11. DÖRR yellow aluminium case (model: D-7910 Neu-Ulm) – it holds most of the stuff listed /$30/

At first I didn't have a clue about the asking price. So I had to check current prices for every single thing in the set (those in funny brackets). That should help both you and me to calculate the market value. I may be off with some - feel free to PM me to correct me, but I did my best to objectively evaluate the state of the equipment and get what I believe is very fair price for each piece.

BUT, I'd like to sell this in one go and be done with it soon so I'll take 20% of the sum ($4,080 - 20% = $3,264) and round it down to $3,200 and that will be my asking price. From what I've seen in last few hours looking around, seems very reasonable offer. Now, it's your turn...

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under draxnav.

navdra

Thnx kosta. Yep it's one sweet 'blad set. I hope that it'll see some more action soon. It was joy to use it.

navdra

Dropping price to $2,500
Was misled at first by some prices I found online.
My intention was not to list thing at prices that are too high. Why didn't nobody tell me...
Will upload some pics soon, too.

navdra

NC2

Hood 50

Hood 150

Acute Matte 42204

Tripod Quick Release

Flash Shoe

B50 Filter Set

Proxar f0.5m

B50 81B

Shoulder Strap

Extra A12 back

navdra

Price drop.... $2,200 + shipping.
This is beautiful set in great condition and now it has bargain price tag.