The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: M8.2 silver

Timkr

Not sure I want to go through with this but, I have a very clean silver 8.2 i bought off this board about 2 years ago. I got it as a backup to my M9 and have put less than 400 clicks on it. I sent it back oafter about 6 mos to get the coffe stain corrected, still has the saphire glass. It has one nick on the top as highlighted in the picture. Comes with box, manual, charger, thumbs up and leather strap as shown. $3300 plus shipping. USPS MO or cashiers check only. Thanks for looking

xtianyves

Had this been posted a couple of weeks ago I would bought it right off your hands! I only just got my M8 today!!

Anyway free bump for you for a great camera.

I really wish I had come across your ad first as I was in the market for a silver M8.2 which is hard to find in Canada these days.

GLWS