The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 75mm Summicron LNIB, 6 bit, latest version

B

blindrobert

I am the original owner, I purchased it from popflash in summer of 2011. The lens is like new having only been used indoors twice. Smooth focus and snappy aperture ring, just like you would expect. Gorgeous lens and indistinguishable from new with two exceptions:

1) I wrote 75/2 on the silver dot at the end of the leather lens case, it was done neatly with a black sharpie marker.

2) The warranty has been registered.

$3400 includes USPS delivery in the lower 48 with insurance. We split any paypal fees or you may deduct 1.5% if paying by gift. I can provide you with numerous references who have paid me by gift for expensive Leica gear.

If you don't have an established history of positive feedback on this forum, I may require you to pay via PayPal gift, in which case I can provide references and will deduct 1.5% from the cost.

Local pickup is also available in the Burlington, VT area.

B

blindrobert

Just for fun: I will consider trades toward a vintage and minty clean Gibson J-200 with sunburst finish (aka SJ-200 in vintage Gibson lingo...why do they change the names like that???)

No other guitars or instruments, please (well, maybe an awesome pre-68 telecaster in blonde).

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Ah, blindrobert, I would love to buy this, but a) it would be three times the value of the camera it'd be sitting on (GXR) and b) my girlfriend, also known as 'the financial comptroller' would remove an appendage.

Good luck with the sale, though!