The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson 4490 (with 35mm ANR glass)

Albino_BlacMan

Easiet way to contact me is by email at chris_plis at hotmail dot com

Epson 4490 (with 35mm ANR Inserts) - $140 Shipped and Paypal’d
Second up for sale is my Epson 4490. Asking $140 dollars for it shipped and paypal’d to either Canada or the US. I can hear you now, “$140, that’s crazy for a used flatbed! I could get a v500 from B&H for that price!” Yes you could, however, this is pretty much the same scanner as the v500 except that supposedly this one takes longer to warm up (although I’ve never actually noticed this). So why buy from me you ask? Well depending where you live B&H might charge you shipping. Additionally, B&H wouldn’t through in two 35mm BetterScanning ANR glass inserts (yeah that’s a $60 value and they’ve only been used once). Comes with the power and USB cables, 35mm film holder with ANR glass and flimsy plastic. LF film holder (I believe that’s what it is at least) and the black plastic cover thing that you use if you want to use it as a normal document scanner. Doesn’t come with the disc with drivers, however you can download these from the Epson website. Only reason I’m selling this is because I found a really good deal on a Plustek 7400 and that’s all I use now (I would probably keep this just for proofing except I don’t have space on my desk).

Additionally I have two random items for sale:

Manfrotto 055CX3 centre column (make me an offer and we’ll work something out)

‘04 Acura TSX A-Spec suspension. If anyone is interested in this send me a message and we can figure something out. Currently posted for sale on a few Acura forums but I thought I might as well throw it on here.