The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: NEX-7 brand new! 24 HOURS ONLY!

bradhusick

Guys and Gals,

I purchased a new NEX-7 from Hong Kong and it arrived today. I just learned that with the current firmware the camera shoots video in 25/50 fps rather than 24/60. On the Mac it's easy to transcode to any framerate you like so video works great even here in the US.

It's no problem for me as I am not planning to use it as a video camera, but I am a little concerned with the potential resale in the US. So before I return it to the seller, I was wondering if anybody would like to buy it. Again, it's brand new in the box - I just powered it up to make sure it works perfectly.

I will offer it here for $1889 shipped Priority Mail or Priority Mail International to most countries. Let me know in the next 24 hours or it's on its way back to Hong Kong. This is the body only brand new in the box with all the stuff that comes in the new box.

Thanks.

Sold.

Last edited: