The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Apple MacBook Pro 15" Matte 4/500 2.2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

Frank Petronio

Not Available
Apple MacBook Pro Laptop, 15" Matte Screen, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD, 2.2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, OSX Lion 10.7.2, runs perfectly, excellent cosmetic condition, comes with padded neoprene sleeve and Apple US magnetic charger, no disks, books, or other cables/adapters. This model has a Firewire 800 and 400 port, two USB ports, a DVD Superdrive, Ethernet, DVI, and that expansion slot nobody uses. Screen has light cleaning marks and I notice one bright pixel occasionally. It will come reformatted and ready to launch the welcome to Mac screen. Has iPhoto, iTunes, other normal Mac apps that are included with the base OS. Motherboard and keyboard replaced a year ago. Only wear on keyboard is to the "A" key (no idea why it only wears there). Case has faint, normal scratches, far less than most. No dents, never been dropped, latch works perfectly. Fresh third party replacement battery that looks normal and holds a good charge. Runs 64-bit programs. I can use Photoshop with lots of DSLR files and 200-300mb scanned files with reasonable speed.

I looked at actual completed sales on eBay and am hitting the average at $837, including PayPal fees. I think this one is above average and I am a trustworthy seller, ask anyone on RFF or LFPF.

$30 for tracked and insured domestic shipping. $100 for international EMS and I will refund any overpayment. I will not lie for customs or use a lessor shipping option.

I'd do a picture but there is nothing usual to show, any cosmetic flaws are hard to illustrate since they are minor.

And no, the cat never peed on it or anything bad.

Albino_BlacMan

Are you asking $837 than or what is the asking price? I don't actually need a computer (and I'm not a big apple fan) but I'm just curious.

clydepo

You may want to post this on eBay instead. I sold mine a few months back and got a pretty good penny for it. More than I expected.