The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 TTL 0.85x & 50 Cron type 4

Bruno

On Sale my beloved kit, but I want to buy a M9-P.

- Leica M6, MINT condition, TTL; working properly in all speeds. Few marks in the TOP Plate, You can see on the photos. Box, papers and strap.

- 50 Summicron type 4; same condition, LIKE NEW, with original Hood. Rings are smooth and accurate. Top quality and condition.

2700$ Shipping include (If You want to pay with paypal, add 3%).

Bruno

Cron still available.

After ask for my dates and an invoice and all close, khimoru thought that's better pass on the lens.

Last edited:

khiromu

Cron still available.

After ask for my dates and an invoice and all close, khimoru thought that's better pass on the lens.
I apologize. But I didn't realize it was shipping from UK. I just assumed it is in the US since it is advertized in $, which seems to me is USD. I had a few bad shipping experience overseas, so I only buying within the US these days.
Also, since the kit was advertized as "shipping included", I assumed the split prices are the same. But it was not based on the invoice I received.

Both are my fault since I didn't check in detail.

Anyway, I can recommend this person since I am getting quick reply from him all the time.

Thank you.
Hiromu