The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some Leica related stuff

Steve Fines

Hi,

A few things. Prices include PP and UPS ground shipping fees. Please feel free to ask any questions.

1. Black Leica SF 24D Flash. $290

Comes with box, manual and the flash with 2 diffusers.

Flash has a few light scuffs from being in the camera bag. Functions perfectly.

2. Some M batteries. $100

I have 2 Pearstone PE-BM8 and one Leica 14464 batteries. I know they all worked and I'm pretty sure they all held a good charge in my M9, but as I don't have an M9 now I have no way to really confirm that they are up to snuff. No boxes, just the batteries.

$100 for all three, with an understanding that I think they are good, but no guarantees are offered. Even if not perfect you'll still get a good deal.

3. **SOLD** A Perar Triplet 35mm f/3.5 lens. **SOLD** $500

Comes with the lens, lens cap and all original packaging. This is #161 from the first run of these lenses. Some tiny scuffs from being in the camera bag. Elements are clean.

If you haven't seen this lens they are really fun. Utterly tiny and very impressive IQ. Here's a link to the page where they are made - note that the picture shown is for Version II of this lens and I am selling version I. They are optically identical. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this page to see how tiny this lens is on an M.

4. A Luigi Leicatime leather case for the M9. $100

This is the one that has the back with two snaps so you can easily lower the back to see the screen.

**NOTE** I altered this case. Looking at the back in the upper right hand corner I cut out a section so that it would fit with a Thumbie. The case will still work just fine with or without a Thumbie, but make sure you notice this in the photos.

5. Luigi Leicatime strap $50

Please see the photo. Looks great.

6. Novoflex MFT / LEM Adapter $200

This is the one I used with the Perar lens above. Some slight scuffs from being in the camera bag but looks good and works perfectly. I don't have the box for this one.

7. Leica 21mm Bright Line Finder $650

Comes with box, leather pouch, manual. Looks new, functions perfectly.

8. Voightlander 12mm f/5.6 Ultrawide Heliar $650

This is the latest version with the M mount. Comes with the lens, box and pamphlet. Lens has some slight scuffs from being in the camera bag. Elements are clean. Focus and aperture rings turn smoothly and well.

Last edited:

Steve Fines

Hi - my sale does not include the finder.

On the + side, when using this lens everything will be in the frame and in focus. ;-)