The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase 645 (Mamiya AFD III) and 80mm lens

C

carbonmetrictree

After using the ALPA 12 Max, I have decided to rework my photographic process and I will be taking auto focus, exposure and an actual viewfinder out of my life. I'll be purchasing a TC soon (I know, I know, I should have bought Guy's!), this decision came up a few days ago, and I think it will be a refreshing start with my new gear.

The Phase 645 and 80mm lens was sent from Lance at Capture Integration. I've used the camera for only one day, and approximately 30 images were shot with it. I took a look at a few websites selling the camera and it seems like it is going for around $5,300 with the lens and body.

$5,000 including shipping sounds around right, but if you've got a reasonable offer, I'll be more than happy to compromise!