The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Canon 1200mm

KETCH ROSSI

You might try contacting the owner of Oakley, the sunglass maker. Word among the surf photographers in Hawaii is that they had a Canon 1200. That was a few years ago, but given the rarity of the lens it might be worth a shot.

Off topic...isn't the 1200-1700 Nikkor zoom still available via special order? I seem to recall it's price was in the 40K region, a veritable bargain compared to the Canon 1200.
He he, that would bemy friend Jim Jannard, ex owner of Oklay as He sold it to Italian company Luxottica, and currently Ceo and owner of RED DIGITAL CINEMA COMPANY, from which I buy all my RED One and RED EPIC cameras... ;)

But no luck here either, as he already dif sold his 1200 some time ago, but thanks just the same buddy!!

KETCH ROSSI

FOUND!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE LEADS GUYS!!

PS: If a Mod. can post it as FOUND that would be great, thanks!!

Last edited: