The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 6MF, Rollei SLX!

nanthor

Selling some medium format gear I've amassed over the last year or so.

1. Rolleiflex SLX camera with 80mm lens, 120/220 back, Nicad battery, G charger, WLF, 45 degree finder, speed grip, lens hood and a few other items. This camera is in Mint- condition, no marks on it, lens is perfect, operation perfect. Type II SLX which is not prone to trouble like the type I. The speed grip and the 45 finder make this camera as fast as most DSLR's. The camera features Shutter priority AE and automatic wind at ~2 frames per second. This is a great way to get into uber high quality medium format photography. Priced separately the set would be much more than the $850.00 I'm asking.

2. Rolleiflex 2.8F (planar lens) with 12/24 lever. Camera is cosmetically well worn as pictures show but all functions are excellent. Shutter/aperture controls are nice and easy, focus buttery smooth, meter works and is accurate, winder is great. The self timer has been glued to the x sync, many pros did this to keep it from moving. The lenses are just great, I can find no fungus, scratches, haze or cleaning marks. Finder is beat up a little but glass is great inside. The focus screen has some marks but it has the split image and is easy to focus. No need for a CLA with this camera, an excellent user. Price is $800***SOLD***

3. Bronica SQ-A body with 220 back, dark slide, and AE prism finder "S". Camera is in exc- condition cosmetically, and everything works. 220 back can also use 120 film. The real worth here is in the finder which sells for $500 new. It is an aperture priority system that has center weighted averaging and sets the shutter speed after you select the aperture. Can also be used for manual metering. Very nice, makes your bronica into an AE camera. The battery door cover on the bottom is missing but the battery is held firmly in place and will not fall out. Price is $350 for everything in picture. ***Sold Pending payment***

4. Up for sale is my Mamiya 6MF with 75mm lens. Camera is in exc condition with some brassing on black paint edge of film door. All functions work great. Lens is mint- with no sign of use. Comes with Mamiya strap and front lens cap. The hood shown is not included, I have another M6 and need it myself, sorry. Price is $1190

Also for sale is the 50mm f4 lens for this camera. In mint- condition I can see no sign of use. Comes with a 3rd party front cap, Mamiya rear cap, and that's all. It does not include the hood shown or the Mamiya front cap. Price is $690

35mm panorama adapter kit (in mint condition). This set has both the 35mm mask and the 645 mask included as well as all the internal gearing and apparati that go inside the camera. (body caps shown not included) Price is $100

Prices include shipping and paypal fees. As always I have a very nice return policy. If you don't like what you get just pay for the return postage and your money will be returned. Within a reasonable time, say 10 or so days. CONUS only sale please.

Last edited:

nanthor

New prices for the Mamiya 6mf. $1190 for the camera with 75mm lens, $690 for the 50mm lens, $100 for the 35mm panoramic adapter kit.