The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Sony NEX-5N Kit 16mm+18-55mm and EVF with loads of accessories and legacy lenses

A

alitech

Just bought myself a Canon 5D Mark 2. This has to be my wildest impulse purchase but following forums and review sites for months, I just got sick of it all and gave in. After a few days of thought I have decided not to keep my amazing NEX-5N kit as I cannot afford to keep both. Extremely reluctantly, I am selling this amazing camera after only 3 months of use. This camera rivals the Canon 5d Mark 2, the only reason I am selling it is because of the crop factor. I have accrued a big list of accessories and lenses for this camera in just 3 months without actually using it that much.

Started using this camera with legacy lenses from the 50s and the 60s that I never knew existed. These lenses are 10 times better than the kit lenses that came with this camera. I started buying lenses left right and centre with the relevant adapters, keeping a few of those.

Anyhoo, there is a lot of history of the past three months that would take a whole 20 pages of my purchases and trades. This camera is in top condition, I would say mint. I used it with utmost care and had lens protectors right from day one. I am not selling everything that I purchased, only selling the items that I bought for and with the NEX.

Note: My copy of the 5N has already been to Sony for resolving the dreaded clicking issue while filming. All 5N bodies suffer from this problem but I am sure you will be pleased to know that this has already been rectified on this copy. You wont have to send it to Sony and wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get it back, its already taken care of. All boxes, manuals, unused CD ROM and strap included in for the list below.

Here goes.

Free items not priced with the items above:
  • Neoprene soft neck / shoulder strap
  • New 55mm Pro UV filter for the Canon FD 50mm 1.4
  • New 3 stage 49mm rubber hood universal (screw on)
  • Amazon Basics lens Cleaning pen
  • Home made Flash Diffuser for NEX
  • Lens Rocket Blower ( I think I might have a new micro fibre cloth as well)
  • Sony Alpha and Nex Product Brochure (should be worth a pretty penny in a few years)

Price for the whole kit £1200

I am selling this all as a bundle as all the stuff I bought for this camera compliments it. The lens adapters really are amazing. The NEX camera has really bought it home for legacy lens lovers. It would be a mistake to break up this whole kit, it will take you places.

I would prefer this to be picked up from me as it would give you the opportunity to check all items, their condition and how I have kept the camera. It just works out better for both parties. Furthermore, it would make me a lot more comfortable handing over the Amazon receipt for the camera to someone face to face.

Pick up possible from London. Outside London and the UK, please PM me for shipping charges.

Happy to answer any questions and I will follow up with further details about the lenses and accessories and pics.