The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 chrome, Voigtlander 35 1.4, 1.25 Leica Magnifier

jac0224

For Sale chrome Leica M8, Voigtlander 35 f/1.4 with shade, Leica 1.25 magnifier. All in good condition. Bought this M8 second hand as a backup to my other Leica. Have used it on occasion. Have not had any problems with the rangefinder or electronics. Approx 15,000 actuations. Just broke in! Late serial number 3330XXX. Between the late serial number and having a decent amount of actuations, this one does not appear to have the ghosting or striping issues as seen in the early production runs. Slight rub marks on top plate, bottom plate and around strap lugs. Pretty common for the chrome model. Very minor hairline scratches on the LCD. Not noticable when the LCD is powered. Not wanting to let this one go, but wife is 'asking' me to sell some of my less used equipment ;) No box, comes with strap, battery, battery charger and a camera shoulder case, no body cap.

For sale is a Voigtlander 35 f1.4 Classic m-mount lens. This lens has been a great low light performer, but again, it is not getting the use it should. Comes with the optional hood and front Voigtlander cap.

For sale a Leica 1.25 magnifier for the m-series. Used the magnifier on the above M8 as I wear glasses and needed the extra help. Worked perfect with the M8 and 35mm lens setup. No noticeable wear, no box, I may have the holder, but need to find it (don't count on it).

Pricing:
1. M8 $2,100
2. Voigtlander 35 f/1.4, w/ hood $550
3. Leica magnifier $225
4. All three for $2,700....pp'd and ship lower 48.....

jac0224

Magnifier SOLD.

M8 and 35 combo price lowered to $2,500

pp'd and shipped lower 48, other locations at cost....