The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two Ricoh GXR modules

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

In the interests of keeping my GXR bag truly light, I need to sell the two modules I don't use.

I will ship anywhere, International Priority paid with delivery confirmation FREE

I accept Paypal, and I eat the fees.

1. Ricoh GXR A12 28/2.5 (APS-C sensor). A few months old; only taken a few images (18.3mm, ƒ2.5, 28 EFOV fixed lens); LNIB, includes hood and pouch, and a B W UV haze filter has been on the unit since day 1.

Price: $475

Images

2. Ricoh GXR S10 24–72:2.5-4.4 module. A few weeks old, and I don't use it. A nice zoom range (the 24 end is particularly useful for interiors), it is Like New, but no box (came with my GXR back).

Price: $189

Images

Email better for me: [email protected] will get a fast reply!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Price drop: $450 for the A12 28, and $149 for the S10 zoom. I have an aftermarket auto-opening lens cap for the S10 that I will throw in free, too. Same shipping: free to you.