The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic m4/3 outfit - GH1, 2 lenses

D

dshombert

This micro-4/3 outfit consists of a Panasonic GH1 body and two lenses, the 14-45mm zoom (not the kit 14-42 zoom, this is a better lens) and the 45-200mm zoom, plus an extra Panasonic battery. I am the original owner of the body but not of the lenses; both lenses were bought from Fred Miranda forum members. I have the CD, manual, cables, original box, etc. for the body. For the lenses, I have both caps and hoods for each and the pouch for the 14-45.

All items are in excellent condition, the only signs of use being a few (two or three) very fine scratches on the screen. They're about a millimeter long, very light, and I wasn't able to get them to show in a photo. They're not visible at all when the screen is on.

This is a nice little setup that is capable of some very fine photographs. It's compactness makes it ideal for travel, and the articulating screen is a useful feature. I don't use it much because I just don't like switching back and forth between two different systems. Pentax gear is compact enough for me, and I find I'd just rather stick to that.

PRICE: $725 for the body, lenses, and spare battery. I want to sell the package as a whole, not split it up. The price includes PayPal fees and shipping within the US by Priority Mail or UPS, your choice. More photos are available on request. I'm new here but have feedback on FM, Pentax Forum, and on eBay as wvoldtimer.