The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic LX3 LN $399

httivals

I am selling my approximately 1 week old Panasonic LX3. This is the silver colored model. I've taken about 200 images with it. It's in like new condition.

Price is $399, including paypal and shipping 3rd day fedex to the CONUS. This is the preorder price I paid from J&R, which is no longer available. J&R is now selling it for $499, as are most other retailers. You get the original receipt, manual, CDs, battery, everything that came with it, in like new condition. I will take the hit of paypal fees and shipping.

I've used the camera for about a week and learned two things: (1) This is an excellent camera. The lens performs very well at all focal lengths and is properly aligned. It is sharp wide open and does not need to be stopped down. (2) I've also realized that I do not get along well with compacts. Although I'd prefer the small size and convenience of a compact, I am too attached to the benefits of using my Canon 5D to use this camera much.
------

I am also selling my Sandisk 8GB Extreme III SDHC card and USB 2 reader that I bought for use with this camera. I paid $80 from B&H, and have mailed into Sandisk for the $35 rebate, so I'll sell this to the purchaser of my camera for an additional $45 if he/she wants it.

------

Under the same user name, "httivals," I have excellent feedback on the Fred Miranda forums and on EBAY. Please email me if you'd like this camera. I don't check my pms. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks, Howard