The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: I have a VC 35/2.5 and 40/1.4 and some Nikon AF lenses, I want Canon LTM Lenses

PatrickCheung

I have a Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar PII (M-mount) and the 40/1.4 Nokton. Both are in perfect condition optically, but show signs of use on the body (slight paintloss). I have the box, back cap, and front cap for the Nokton, but only the back cap for the Color Skopar. I can throw in a few B&W color filters to protect the lens.

I also have a Nikon 85/1.8 AF-D and 35/2 AF-D, both optically perfect, but again show signs of use.
I've got a 80-200 AF-D, practically brand new as well.
I have all the caps and boxes and receipts for these lenses.

I also have a Jupiter 8 and Jupiter 12, both alligned on my iiF, Canon 7, M3, and Hexar RF.

I'm looking for some Canon LTM Lenses, mostly the 35/2.8, 35/2, and 35/1.5. They don't need to be in pristine condition, but I'd prefer it if the optics were perfect (No haze, minimal cleaning marks, no scratches). If you have a 35mm LTM adapter, that'd be great too! I only have the 50mm one... and it's a tad frustrating imagining the 35mm framelines with it mounted.

I'm Located in Cambridge, Ontario for school, but I can be in Toronto on weekends...

Last edited: