The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 85/1.8 AF-D, 35/2 AF-D and 80-200/2.8 AF-D

PatrickCheung

Hey! I've got a few Nikon lenses up for sale.

First up is a Nikon 85/1.8 AF-D. I bought it in Hong Kong from a retailer about 2-3 years ago. It's not too heavily used. I have the boxes, receipts and caps for this lens. The glass is in perfect condition, but the body shows slight signs of use. I'm looking for around $400 + shipping for the lens, but feel free to make an offer if that price is too high.

Next is a Nikon 35/2 AF-D. I bought this from Aden Camera in Toronto two summers ago. It was my main lens since then, so it's got signs of use on it... but the glass is perfect. I've also got the boxes, caps, and receipts for this lens. I'm looking for around $225 + shipping for this one! Again, feel free to make an offer!

Finally, I've got a Nikon 80-200/2.8 AF-D. I bough this lens last summer, also from Aden Camera. I mounted it maybe 10 times? I rarely used it, so it's in near mint condition. I have the caps, box, leather case, and receipt for this lens! I'm looking for $900 + shipping. I think that's a decent price for this lens in it's condition. Again, if that's too much for you, make an offer!

I would post photos up for you guys, but I don't have the lenses on me right now. I'm currently in Cambridge, Ontario (for school), but my lenses are back at home in Toronto. I might swing back home this weekend to pick them up. If you need photos, I'll get them to you.

I would really prefer to do transactions over paypal, just 'cause it's a tad more secure for both parties. Also, if you're located in Toronto or Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, I'd be more than happy to meet up on a weekend.

I'm also always looking for any M-mount, or LTM-mount lenses. Recently I've had my eyes on a few Canon lenses, namely the 35/2.8, 35/2, and 35/1.5... if you've got any M/LTM lenses to offer, feel free!