The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M3 (#1,000,059), DR 50mm Summicron (2.522,497)

awatanabe

Bought this just last month paid the following prices:

M3 SS: $1100+$160 youxin ye CLA
50mm DR Summicron: $1250 + $200 goggles in EXC condition from KEH.

The summicron was made after it was officially out of production (in the 70s). I bought it from a swedish newspaper which had it on a shelf unused for 40 years as a backup lens.

I bought this to treat myself, but selling because this camera is just too nice for me to use: looking to get something in more user shape and free up some cash for other lenses.

Pics to come in the morning.

awatanabe

Thanks for the feedback, forgot to mention I have a 10 year old ebay account under watanabe642653 and have traded on apug/rangefinderforum/etc before.

Attached photos were taken by Youxin right after the CLA, I'm working on my first roll of velvia in the camera so it's in pretty much the same shape.