The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D60 DSLR with newer 35/1.8 AFS G

Frank Petronio

Not Available
Nikon D60 DSLR with newer 35/1.8 AFS G lens - this makes a nice compact kit that handles well one-handed and is nice and sharp, fast. Uses the same sensor as the D2X, D200, D80. Has auto-clean and everything works perfectly. Lens is two months old and near mint, body is a couple years older and excellent plus with no issues. Also includes wall charger and spare battery, no box, strap, or extra unnecessary junk! Will not separate, first $380 plus $22/$60 shipping.

Buy this and I will be digital free!

PayPal fees included. First shipping fee price is for insured, tracked shipping in USA. Second assumes an overpayment for international EMS and I will refund any overpayment. If you want international for cheaper please send me an email with your name and address stating that you assume all risks since it will not be tracked or insured. Send a similar note if you want it declared a gift or for a lower value. I really don't want to dick around like that but whatever, as long as you understand the consequences you're an adult (hopefully).

Thanks

I also still have that 15" Apple MacBook Pro for sale now down to $700 plus shipping.