The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nice Legacy Glass

dixeyk

I have some clearing out to do. I am slowly moving away form legacy glass (as much as I enjoy it). My eyesight is not what it once was and I find myself grabbing for my Panasonic 20 more often than not. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping CONUS. I will ship internationally but shipping will be more. PM me and I can get you a price. I'll try and post some photos later.

Olympus OM 50/1.8 MIJ
This is is the much sought after "Made in Japan" version of this lens. Reputed to be the sharpest of the OM 50's. It is in mint condition with minimal dust, clean glass, and in immaculate physical condition. Comes with non OEM metal hood, leather (or perhaps leatherette) bag as well as front and rear caps/
$65

Jupiter 8 - SOLD
Black version in outstanding shape. Clean and mark free. Comes with front cap
$50

Industar 61 L/D
Nice, clean, sharp and contrasty lens. Seems particularly well suited to B/W. Comes with m39 to m43 adapter.
$45

Konica 40/1.8
I may regret this as it is a terrific match to the E-PM1 size wise (partially because the Konica AR to m43 adapter is quite shallow). It's in great shape and comes with rear cap and rather beat up original Konica metal front cap.
$65

dixeyk

Added to the sale...

Minolta MC Rokkor-X PG 50/1.4 - SOLD
It's a lovely lens in really nice condition. I don't have any other Minolta lenses and I have too many legacy lenses as it is. Glass super clean, action is silky smooth and blades are oil free. The filter thread has a teeny tiny ding but it does not effect it at all. I tested it by threading on a 55mm filter and it screws in without problems. Comes with front and rear caps.
$45

Last edited: