The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or TRADE: Contax 645 Professional Outfit

dannylin

I need to raise some funding for new gears so here comes my lovely Contax 645 pro outfit. I'm the first hand owner.

SALE:

= Contax 645 Professional Outfit
= Condition: Almost Like New in Box, would rate it 9.7 out of 10.

Body:Contax 645
Film Back:Contax Film Back Holder MFB-1
Film Insert:Contax 120/220 Film Insert MFB-1A
Prism Finder:Contax AE Prism Finder MF-1

Lens:Carl Zeiss Planar T* 80mm F2

Condition: LIKE NEW IN BOX
Everything is just like new in its original boxes and packing and even with its original plastic bags. All papers are definitely included. Just a few normal slight fingerprints on the body and a slight paint loss of the MFB-1 film back. (well, I hate my Tamrac bag!)

Price: I'm asking for $2,500

Payment: I'll accept bank wire transfer or Paypal. Bu
Shipping: I'll basically ship by EMS or FedEx/UPS by request. Buyers must pay for shipping. No surcharge, just actual shipping cost charged by carriers.

Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended or the risk will comes to you.

I'll be throwing in the following stuff if buyers agree with my preferred price:

Film Back:Contax Polaroid Back MFB-2 (NEW IN BOX)
Filters:TIFFEN 72m UV Protector, TIFFEN 72mm WARM SOFT/FX 1
Batteries: Panasonic 2CR5M 6V x 2 (NEW IN BOX)

120 Films: (overdued but are definitely stored in refrigerator which are still super fresh!)
BW:Kodak T-Max 400 x 5
Color:Kodak Portra 400NC x 5 (Recommended for portraits!)

I have a 100% very good record on eBay under the id: dannylintw

Real pictures are by request or you might want to believe what I've described above. I love all my gears and protect them with my best.

TRADE: I'd love to trade if you have the following gears:

Lenses:
1. Leica Summilux 35mm F1.4 ASPH, silver preferred, black is ok
2. Leica Summicron 28mm F2 ASPH, silver preferred, black is ok

Camera:

1. Rollei Rolleiflex 2.8FX or Rolleiflex 2.8GX (whatever editions)

Here're some others on my wishlist too:

- Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III
- Leica M8

For trade, I'll pay for shipping and insurance of my Contax 645 to you and the buyer will have to pay for the shipping and insurance of your gears to me. I'm based in Taipei, Taiwan so international buyers are surely welcome!

dannylin

Price reduced to $2,200. You great opportunity to own a nearly like new 120 gear!

If you've got a reasonable offer, I'll be more than happy to compromise too!

Or if you have any other gears not listed above and would love to trade, just send me a note.

Just FYI - I have Canon EOS, Contax N, Leica M, Contax G systems.

dannylin

Bump.

I'll pay for shipping cost to worldwide. Insurance comes to buyer still as this is optional. Final call.