The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander Ultron 35 1.7

J

Jacob D

I purchased this lens recently from forum member Andrew Gough and decided to stick with my smaller and lighter CV 35/2.5

The lens is the black version, with Leica L39 thread mount (aka "LTM"). The lens is in excellent condition, near mint to be sure. There is no brassing, the only cosmetic wear is a few tiny specs of paint loss. Optics are perfect, mechanics are perfect. Original front and rear caps are included. I do not have the original box.

$440

My price is firm and includes shipping and insurance for the full amount in the CONUS.

Payment via Paypal personal, Paypal e-check, or personal check (otherwise add 3% for Paypal fees for standard paypal payment).

I posted some photos here.

Feedback wise, I have purchased lenses on this forum from Sea Kayaker and Andrew Gough. I have sold a lens on this forum to MountainJoe. You can also check my feedback on FM where I have done a few transactions.

Thanks for looking!

J

Jacob D

Have had several PM's, lens is pending sale. Will update if currently interested parties back out.

Thanks for the interest!

Jacob.