The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex TLR Accessories

Gbealnz

Cleaning out some of the Rollei stuff, feeding the Leica addiction. More to come, here is a short list to get started.

Rollei Pistol Grip. Average/used condition, no cable release.
$50.

Rolleimeter. In original leather case, and with the correct focus knob ring. Nice condition. Turns a TLR Rollei into a rangefinder camera. Works well.
$150.

Rollei Filters. Group of red, orange, yellow, and green. All Bay 1, and all housed in a nice square Rollei leather case. Case looks like it is designed for three filters, but four seems to fit OK.
$125. ***Sale Pending***

RolleiSoft 1. Also Bay 1, and in the original Rollei bakelite filter case. Wonderful, dreamy portraits, not too soft, but nice.
$50.

RolleiPol. Cell is OK, leather case is too, but the filter itself is separating, so this is destined for the rubbish, but could be resurrected by replacing the polarizing filter. A shame as these are rarely seen. Bay 1 size.
$35.

Bay 1 metal lenshood. In bakelite cylindrical case. Nice condition, shows use, but nice.
$75.

All plus actual post, I'll eat the PayPal fees. If you think the price(s) are wide of the mark, high or low, please say so. E mail contact is possibly the best.
Gary Beal
New Zealand
g.beal (at) xnet.co.nz

Last edited:

Gbealnz

Filter set is sold, and on it's way to a new owner.
I'm open to offers on any of this equipment. Can't hurt to offer.
Gary

Gbealnz

I'll hack the prices then.
RolleiGrip $30.
RolleiMeter $100
RolleiSoft $30
RolleiPol $20
Bay 1 Hood $50.
All plus actual post and PayPal fees.
Gary