The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FUJI X100 + extras! Great Price!

Burro39

I am selling my Fuji X100 which I purchased new from
Amazon on May 10, 2011. The camera works perfectly and has not shown any problems such as the sticking aperture blades etc that others have had. It has only been used on a couple of short trips to Yosemite and for family gatherings. I am selling only because I cannot deal with the viewfinder as my right eye implant is causing me problems. From day one it has had a Giottos cover on the back screen and this cover has a spot in the upper right quadrant that may bug some and not bother others. This is visible in the photographs below. The cover can always be removed and replaced with one of your choice if you see fit. With that exception the camera is just as it came out of the box back in May. I will include the invoice with shipment should there be any problems before the warranty expires (two years I believe). I will also include one aftermarket battery and aftermarket hood and adapter as shown. I will cover paypal fees and shipping to address in US via USPS Priority. I will not ship outside the US. $900 firm. PM me if interested. Thanks, Paul