The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei TLR Accessories Part 2

Gbealnz

Carrying on, more from my Rollei collection.

Rollei leather case. Has the "common" back/bottom section, and two different front/top sections. One is for when you use the Rollei with a W/L finder, the other for when you have a prism on top. "Front sections" are used but nice condition, as is the "common" section, but on the common section the stitching has failed in a few places. Given a quick trip to a leather work repair facility this case would be as good as gold. Look at the pictures and ask for more pictures if you are unsure. $100.

Rolleinar set, in original box (box is not mint), with instructions, and leather case. Two items, one is Rolleinar 1, the other marked the same, but is the Rolleipar as well. $125.

Rolleinar 1 set. Leather case. Has three items, 2x Rolleinar 1 lenses (about the size of a filter) and one Rolleiparkell 1 (this is the prism that bends the light so parallax is taken care of). $105.

Rolleinar set, but I am not certain it is "complete". Has bakelite case. Two items. One is marked Rolleinar 1, and is similar size/shape to a filter. The other is marked Rolleiparkell 1, this being the "prism" again. Whether it also needs another Rolleinar "filter" or not, I cannot say. $70.

Carl Zeiss Proxar close up filters. Push on for the Rollei Bay 1 size. Leather case. $30.

All prices plus postage, I'll eat the PayPal fees.

Gary Beal
New Zealand
[email protected]

Last edited:

Gbealnz

I'll hack the prices a bit.

Rollei case bits. $75.
RolleiNar 1 set boxed. $85
RolleiNar 1 set, leather case. $75
RolleiNar 1 set, bakelite case. $45
Zeiss Proxars. $20.
All plus actual post and PayPal fees.