The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 (MP Viewfinder + CLA'ed)

A

amyukie

1996 Leica M6 Black Dot Classic 0.72x MP Finder

PROS:
- Upgraded to MP (anti-flare) viewfinder + CLA'ed by DAG (Nov 2011)
- Bottom plate has protector (from cameraleather.com) installed

Viewfinder is very bright (the brightest Ive seen)! Meter is accurate! Shutter speeds are accurate! RF aligned very well!

CONS:
- has 2 dings in the corner (see pictures) - happened long time ago before CLA,
- some normal paint loss and light scratches (cant see unless under very bright light)
- removed carefully (no mark) the red paint on the lens switch because it was ugly :)

REDUCED: $1350 NETT - CONUS + Paypal'd. Can deal locally if you leave around Los Angeles.
Got couple offers. Reason I'm selling this because I got extra money and wanting to upgrade to M7.
You won't be disappointed, the actual camera is better than the pictures, you won't see any marks on it in a casual situation. I put direct light towards it bcos I just want to describe it as detail as possible. I want to be treated the same way too if I were a buyer.

Last edited:
A

amyukie

$1350 Paypal'd and shipped!

I want to clarify that there is any single scratch, only light user marks (no penetration).

Hurry before I put on eBay this weekend!