The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

<WTB>Looking for R-D1S. Welcome any offer~ <WTB>

KEVIN-XU

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Epson R-D1s. It's better with box and all the other things.

I live in New Jersey ,America. If possible,face to face trade would be the best~ Thanks~

If you want to sell your R-D1x is also ok~

Cheers,
Kevin

menos

Hey Kevin,

I have held on to my R-D1 for a long time without much use.
It has been my daily camera for a few months, when I added it to a M6, to try out digital.
I absolutely loved this camera, but didn't use it much after getting a M8.2.

I am in Shanghai - we could meet up and have a chat.

My R-D1 is in nice cosmetic ad technical condition - not a heavy user with lots of paint lost, but just the few usual small paint nicks on the corners.
It comes with the original EPSON charger and 5 or 6 non EPSON batteries, which work great + the two or three batteries, it came with, when I bought it second hand (these hold no good charge, just a few dozen shots).

I think, I can also find at least one 2GB Sandisk card, to get you started.

Should you be interested, I am probably in for letting go of some nice lenses (Nikkor, Canon, Leica LTM and M).

I have finally gotten accustomed to that idea of slimming down the stuff a bit with RFs, as I just added a medium format camera.

You can PM me, but better even contact me by mail (hit the contact button on my website).

Best,

Dirk

DReilly

Kevin,
Most R-D1s have been upgraded to R-D1s via firmware...the bodies are the same except the R-D1s says R-D1s on the outside front. Are you only interested in R-D1s or will you consider R-D1 upgraded to R-D1s?
doug

KEVIN-XU

Hi ,thanks for your interest. I know. But R-D1 is too old.... Anyway,if the condition is good,I will also consider about it.

Cheers,

Kevin

Last edited: