The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: A Wonderful Cokin P filter set and Profoto B2 practically NEW!

vieri

For sale, a great Cokin P filter set: included in the set:

- Cokin P system filter holder;
- Filter P164 Circular polarizer (Mint)
- Filter P163 Polacolor Yellow (Like New)
- Filter P162 Polacolor Blue (Like New)
- Filter P153 Neutral Grey ND4 - 0.6 (Like New)
- Filter P121L Grad ND
- Filter P121S Gradual Grey G2 Soft (ND8)
- Filter P123S Gradual B2 Soft
- Filter P002 Orange
- Filter P026 Warm (81A)
- Filter P031 Orange (85C)
- Filter P037 Warm (81 EF)

- 77mm Cokin P ring
- 62 to 77mm adapter ring
- 5 x Cokin P round lens caps
- Cokin P adaptor cap (square)

Conditions are good, all rings/caps/adapter are in Mint conditions, the filter are LN were indicated, otherwise used gently (they show some abrasions etc from regular use, but nothing impeding IQ). I used the system happily for years, now I moved on to Singh-Ray & Lee filter so I am letting these go.

I will sell this kit AS A WHOLE only, there isn't much sense in splitting it up for me at this point. Market value of this kit is well above $500 US, I am asking $250 US plus PayPal fees and shipping.

vieri

re: FS: A Wonderful Cokin P filter set

...bump...

Other adapter rings are available, if you need to exchange the 77/62 combo with something else just let me know and we'll work something out :D

Last edited by a moderator:

vieri

bump! Still available, a great entry level kit to start experimenting with square filter system without the expense of a Lee &/or Singh Ray kit!

vieri

FS: Profoto B2 practically NEW!

Due to some restructuring in my studio gear, I am selling a Profoto B2 unit, practically NEW - I just used it to test it when I bought it, then I never had the need for it; using a D4 in the studio, and Speedlights when AC power is not available outdoor. Asking price is 3.000 euro, I will throw in a ProHead for 1.000 euro more if interested. Prices do not include PayPal or shipping, due to the bulk and weight local pickup would be preferred. I am based in Istanbul, Turkey but frequently travel to Milan, Italy. The gear is in Istanbul now, but delivery could be arranged in either place easily.

Last edited:

vieri

Re: FS: Profoto B2 practically NEW!

Lot of interest, still no takers! :D don't miss the chance to own a great pack!

vieri

pm replied

vieri

Prices are now INCLUDING PayPal fees, but NOT INCLUDING shipping. A great deal not to miss!

Btw, the B2 can use the new lithium batteries for the B3!

vieri

Profoto price is now INCLUDING PayPal and shipping! Local pickup, 2.500 for the B2, 3.500 for the B2 and a ProHead.

vieri

Cokin P set still available. Price is now 250 $ INCLUDING PayPal and shipping.

vieri

Still available: a Profoto B2 unit, practically NEW - I just used it to test it when I bought it, then I never had the need for it; using a D4 in the studio, and Speedlights when AC power is not available outdoor. Asking price is 3.000 euro, I will throw in a ProHead for 1.000 euro more if interested. Prices INCLUDE PayPal or shipping, due to the bulk and weight local pickup would be preferred. Local pickup would be 2.500 for the B2, 3.500 for the B2 and a ProHead. I am based in Istanbul, Turkey but frequently travel to Milan, Italy. The gear is in Istanbul now, but delivery could be arranged in either place easily.