The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Medium Format Digital Camera - Complete Kit - $6000

tnabbott

Mamiya RZ Pro IID + 110 mm f/2.8 lens + Mamiya 22mp Digital Back w/adapter

This is a complete kit. All you need is the CD or SD card (the back takes both). 22mp resolution with bellows focusing and medium format glass.

I paid $6000 for this kit. It's like new and I still have most of the boxes that came with everything. So, I'd like to get what I paid for it, $6000 net.

Pics available on request if you are seriously interested. Thanks.

tnabbott

Here are pics of the main components:

It also comes with most of the original boxes and accessories. The only box I cannot find is for the digital back and the only accessory I cannot locate is the cover for the digital back.

tnabbott

And, here are a few more examples of images. I went out this morning and took some local environmental shots. Everything handheld and processed using Mamiya's Digital PhotoStudio (which I will put on a CD for the buyer).

tnabbott

Body and back are sold. The digital interface adapter is still available. Condition is like new in box for $900.