The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Really old 120 and 135 C41 film

Do you have some really old 120 or 135 color negative film lying around?

--I'm not much concerned about which emulsion or brand or speed

--Perhaps you're concerned enough about its quality that you've chosen not to shoot it (but for some reason still can't toss out)?

Is that you I'm talking to?

Are we discussing 10... 20 year old film here? Depends what you've got, how much of it, how it's been stored, etc.

Thanks for looking. I don't have a ton of money to sink into this goofy lark. But let me know what you got, and what it would take to pry it out of your hands, and maybe we can do business. I'll do my best to make some art with it 8^)

:rolleyes:

*possibly it is both moronic and pretentious

Erik_A

I have 20 rolls of Kodak Portra 800 speed 220 film expired 04/ 2004; I stored it in my freezer. How about $5.00 per roll? (It is a full brick - 4 boxes of 5 rolls each.) If you buy a box of 5 roll I will do $22.00 per box; If you buy the full brick I will sell for $80.00 shipped.

THank you for the offer, but I can only use 120 film, alas! Well, 35mm also--but not 220.

I have 20 rolls of Kodak Portra 800 speed 220 film expired 04/ 2004; I stored it in my freezer. How about $5.00 per roll? (It is a full brick - 4 boxes of 5 rolls each.) If you buy a box of 5 roll I will do $22.00 per box; If you buy the full brick I will sell for $80.00 shipped.