The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ZM 35/2.8, Contax G 35, 4 Voigtlanders, NEX 16, adapters and more!!

douglasf13

Hi. I've got a baby on the way, so I'm selling several lenses and adapters that I've not been using on my NEX cameras (NEX, rangefinder and SLR lenses.) All prices include paypal fees and shipping. Paypal is my only accepted method of payment, and I will only ship to the lower 48 US states. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

-- Contax G 35/2 $589.99
- Very clean glass, with original hood, leather pouch, Zeiss UV filter, and both caps. This basically looks new.

-- Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.4 S.C. $589.99
- Very clean glass, original box, papers and caps. This basically looks new, outside of a small scuffed area on the focus tab from setting it on a table. You'd likely not notice it. I bought this lens new in the Fall of 2010.

-- Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 (in silver) $729.99
- Very clean glass, original box, papers and caps. This is like new in box, and I bought it new in the Spring of 2011.

-- SMC Takumar 50/1.4 $159.99
- VERY good example of this lens, with clean glass and minimal yellowing. Includes both original caps, and looks as good as it gets for its age. This is probably the hardest lens for me to get rid of, but I just it just sits on a shelf, so bye-bye! :salute:

-- 3 Voigtlander SC rangefinder lenses:

50mm/2.5 $169.99 ---- 50mm/1.5 $349.99 ---- 85mm/3.5 $229.99

All three of these lenses are like new in box. I bought them a little over a year ago, and are barely used. They haven't left my house. They are Nikon S rangefinder mount, and can be mounted on LTM, M or NEX mount with proper adapters. Their designs are identical to their M/LTM counterparts. I don't love the feel of the focus rings of the 50/2.5 and 85/3.5, as they seem to be too fast, but I confirmed with the dealer that it is within tolerance. The build of the 50/1.5 is fantastic.

-- Sony NEX 16/2.8 $149.99 SOLD
- Clean, both caps.

-- Sony NEX .75x wide angle converter $109.99 SOLD
- Very clean, with both caps, box and zippered case. Caps do have scratches from being in bag.

-- Kipon Nikon S rangefinder to LTM adapter $174.99
- Provides rangefinder coupling for Nikon S rangefinder lenses on LTM (or M with LTM to M adapter.) I bought this, attached it to the camera, and then put it back in the box, so it is like new.

-- Voigtlander M to NEX adapter (silver) $139.99 SOLD
- This is nearly like new in box. There are just some normal scuffs on the adapter from unmounting and mounting lenses.

-- Voigtlander SC to NEX adapter $179.99
- - This is nearly like new in box. There are just some normal scuffs on the adapter from unmounting and mounting lenses. This allows Nikon S rangefinder lenses to adapt to NEX cameras (like the Voigtlander SC lenses above.)

pics in order of listing to follow in next post... :thumbs:

Last edited:

douglasf13

Re: Voigtlander, ZM, Contax G, NEX and adapters for sale!!

Final pics

Whew, I think that's it!

Last edited:

douglasf13

I adjusted some prices a bit. With the shipping added in, a few things looked a little high. I've done my best to price these all on the low end of Ebay and KEH pricing. Thanks!

ELS

Hello,

I am in need (very badly) for the Sony 16mm for my NEX-5n.

Is that the photos of the lens, the lens hood, etc..?

Thanks,

Have a nice day,

Ed

ELS

Hello,

I just joined here, and sent you a PM, regarding the Sony NEX - 16mm lens.

When I sent it, (it stated it needed moderator's approval, (I guess), prior to it
being "delivered" to you...

Thanks,

Have a nice day,

Ed

ELS

Hello,

I was awaiting the moderator's approval..

It was in reference to my interest in your Sony 16mm - NEX lens... :)

Did you receive it..?

Thanks,

Ed

ELS

Hello,

Okay, well I can ask here now...

Are you willing to accept trades for the Sony 16mm lens?

Thanks,

Ed