The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M8, lenses, etc...

eekimel

I’m standardizing on Nikon so I’m marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 7:31 a.m. U.S. EST)

UVIR filters (except where noted with Voigtlander 25 F4) will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered.

Photos are available for the following items here:

eekimelphoto | Leica M8 and lenses

Leica M8 black, 4799 shutter actuations, 1/8000 shutter. Lived all of its life in a black Luigi grip case (I received the case a couple weeks before I got the camera). Sold with Luigi case and three batteries: $2,350 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Leica 35 F2 ASPH black not 6 bit with box, case and caps $2,200 plus shipping and Paypal fees. TENTAIVE BUYER with several suitors after that.

Leica 50 F2 black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Leica 75 2.5 Summarit, 6-bit, with case, caps, box and extra screw-on lens hood, slight fading of focusing rubber $1,650 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Leica 1.25x viewfinder magnifier with case and rubber eyepiece bumper $250 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Voigtlander 25 F4 M Mount, 6-bit coded as 24 ASPH, with B&W UVIR and back cap (missing front cap) and box $325 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Nikon 85 F2 Chrome Leica Screw mount with hood, back cap and Leica front cap that fits over hood (bought in user condition) $250 plus Paypal fees. TENTATIVE BUYER, waiting for payment

Nikon 50 1.4 S mount with Nikon snap-on hood, second walk-around third-party hood and Amadeo Nikon S-Leica adapter, 6-bit coded. $300 plus Paypal fees. SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Photos are now up for the 12 and 15:

Voigtlander 12 5.6 ASPH Chrome screw mount with uncoded M adapter and 12mm viewfinder $525 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Voigtlander 15 4.5 ASPH Chrome screw mount with 6-bit coded M adapter, 15mm viewfinder AND 21mm finder $400 plus shipping and Paypal fees TENTATIVE BUYER

Voigtlander 28 1.9, black, paint rubbing on focus wheel (bought in user condition) with 6-bit coded adapter $250 plus Paypal fees. SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

fotolli

I would like to take the Nikkor 2/85 if there are no severe cleaning marks.
Will send pm, as well.

Best,

Oliver

menos

I am interested in the Amedeo adaptor and Nikkor-S.C 5cm 1.4 + lens hoods.
Can you send me a mail via teknopunk.com or PM me here?

You have photos of these items?
How is the cosmetics and glass of the 50/1.4 Nikkor?

Cheers,

Dirk

eekimel

Quick UPDATE (removing "sold" items)

I’m standardizing on Nikon so I’m marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 7:31 a.m. U.S. EST)

UVIR filters (except where noted with Voigtlander 25 F4) will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered.

Leica M8 black, 4799 shutter actuations, 1/8000 shutter. Lived all of its life in a black Luigi grip case (I received the case a couple weeks before I got the camera). Sold with Luigi case and three batteries: $2,350 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Leica 35 F2 ASPH black not 6 bit with box, case and caps $2,200 plus shipping and Paypal fees. TENTAIVE BUYER with several suitors after that.

Leica 50 F2 black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Leica 75 2.5 Summarit, 6-bit, with case, caps, box and extra screw-on lens hood, slight fading of focusing rubber $1,650 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Nikon 50 1.4 S mount with Nikon snap-on hood, second walk-around third-party hood and Amadeo Nikon S-Leica adapter, 6-bit coded. $300 plus Paypal fees. SEVERAL suitors, waiting for reply from first person.

Photos are now up for the 12 and 15:

Voigtlander 12 5.6 ASPH Chrome screw mount with uncoded M adapter and 12mm viewfinder $525 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Voigtlander 15 4.5 ASPH Chrome screw mount with 6-bit coded M adapter, 15mm viewfinder AND 21mm finder $400 plus shipping and Paypal fees TENTATIVE BUYER

Thanks for looking.

eekimel

I’m standardizing on Nikon so I’m marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 8:43 p.m. Feb. 14 U.S. EST)

UVIR filters (will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered.

Leica 50 F2 black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees SEVERAL suitors.

Thanks for looking.
Updated to note remaining gear.