The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Manfrotto 055cx3 CF Centre Column, Harbour Digital Diffusor

Albino_BlacMan

Centre Column from a Manfrotto 055cx3. From what I understand it only really fits other 055 tripods but if you have the non CF version and want to lose some weight and gain some rigidity than this is probably for you.

Asking $30? + shipping (I’ll cover paypal) I’m open to offers on this one

Harbour Digital Bounce diffusor. Fits my Oly Fl-36. I don’t know what else it fits but probably most smaller flashes.

Asking $0 + shipping and fees (cover the cost of a box and shipping that box and it’s yours)

https://secure.bhphotovideo.com/c/s...LYMPUS+FL-36+-+HADDA14S&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

Albino_BlacMan

Double checked. I guess the centre column is actually aluminium. Sorry for the confusion. I'm open to offers if anyone is interested though.