The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 -- Steel Grey -- Excellent Condition

MPK2010

This is my backup M9. My usage patterns do not really justify having two M9s at this point so I am selling this one.

Purchased July 2011. 3256 actuations. The camera is excellent condition. A few notes:

Sent to Leica US after purchase for focus calibration and to tighten lens mount lock. Has since been perfect.

If you tilt the camera to certain angles you can see some scuffs on the LCD (see photo -- I have tried to make it look as bad as possible in the photo). In normal use I do not notice.

Also an extremely light scuff on the front of the viewfinder window. Nearly impossible to get this to show up in a photo because it is so light, but I have tried (see photos). Again, only noticeable when viewfinder is totally clean and camera held at exactly the right angle with light reflecting on the viewfinder. In normal use I do not notice.

Scratches on lug mounts, light scratch and mark near right lug mount, and bubble underneath sticker on baseplate (see photos).

Includes most of the original packaging (I cannot remember what exactly was included originally) -- this includes the camera, box, battery, charger, car/alternate charger, body cap, camera strap (mounted per photos), manual and other material in the "manual book", and the internal box.

This was purchased in the US. My understanding is the US warranty is not transferrable, but I suppose that is a question for Leica.

Price: $5250 + Paypal Fees

Prefer NYC area sale, but would also ship to CONUS (buyer pays shipping fees).

MPK2010

Appreciate the proposals but am sticking with the price/terms posted above at this point. Camera still available.

MPK2010

Appreciate the offers, but I am sticking with the limitation to CONUS buyer and payment by Paypal only. Camera remains available.